As a general rule, at the end of every semester, the “early bird gets the worm”. By that we mean, beat the rush and be one of the first to send back your rental books or sell your other textbooks to get the most cash for them.
Selling at the end of the semester
- Sell as early as you can. Typically, the earlier you sell the more you will get for your books, especially if buyers have quotas and can only buy so many of each title.
- Always check buy back prices on-line at Collegebookrenter.com. You’ll be amazed at how great the prices are and because CBR is national, they have no quotas. You can choose from three payment options including cash, PayPal and a CBR credit which is the highest option. CBR will pay for the shipping too!
- Enjoy extra cash for the holidays when you sell your books.
- Sell everything you can. Even if you love the book, sell it. If you want the book later in life, buy it when it becomes an old edition for pennies on the dollar. Most students who keep their books usually move them from house to house and never look at them again if a lot of the information becomes obsolete.
- Return your rentals as soon as you’re finished to avoid any late fees
- and its one less thing to think about at the end of the semester.
- Just go on line, print your return label, box your book(s) in the same box(s) and send them back.
- What would you do with the money you save by renting from CBR vs, Buying? (collegelife.wpengine.com)