Father’s Day doesn’t have the same glitz as Mother’s Day but the DIY gift you make Dad will mean more to him than a new Odyssey Backstryke Sabertooth Putter….maybe.
My favs have always been a handmade greeting card and a kiss on the cheek. However here are a few suggestions:
- You can’t go wrong with cooking Dad’s favorite meal.
- A cube of paper that you decorated by decorating and Blinging
- A custom created coffee tumbler
- Photo album of your favorite pictures of Dad and the family
- Do a project with him like having Dad help you build a bird feeder for his backyard
- Homemade fudge. If you don’t know how, buy some and wrap it up like you made it.