If your textbook(s) is not returned and or a UPS Return Label has not been generated by the last day of your rental period, then your credit card will be charged a 15 day extension fee. However, if you generated a UPS shipping label by the last day of your rental period, your account may show a late status because of an automated response. CBR will allow processing time before charging you. This past Memorial Holiday demanded more processing time and left some students wondering about possible charges.
If your textbook(s) is not returned and/or a UPS Return Label has not been generated by the last day of your 15-day extension, then your credit card will be charged the list price of the textbook(s) minus the 15-day extension fee. You will be notified via email of these charges!
Here is the easy to follow return process:
- Log on to your Collegebookrenter.com account using your email address and password.
- Under Rental History click on the Rental Return button, select the book(s) and reason, and click Print Label.
- Print off the two pack slips for your order and the UPS shipping label.
- Tape the UPS return shipping label to the package being used to return the textbook(s).
- Make sure one copy of the pack slip is placed in the return package. Keep one copy for your records.
- Drop the package at any UPS location and the rest is history.