Image via WikipediaIf you haven’t planned for Mother’s Day, here are a few last minute ideas.
- Have Mom over for a home cooked meal or get the family together for a pot luck supper. Check out $5 dinners for recipes and coupons.
- Take Mom out for a round of Putt Putt golf either with the family or for some one-on-one time.
- Make a DIY gift we discussed in a previous blog, check them out.
- Send a magazine gift subscription
- Set up a virtual family reunion. For a simple telephone conference call, you can go with a free service like FreeConference.
- Box of chocolates, let your budget decide on the brand.
- Send a donation to the Red Cross in honor of your Mother to help the 2011 flood victims.