My favs have always been a handmade greeting card and a kiss on the cheek. However here are a few suggestions:
- You can’t go wrong with cooking Dad’s favorite meal.
- A cube of paper that you decorated by drawing on and Blinging
- A coffee tumbler that can be decorated
- Photo album of your favorite pictures of Dad and the family
- Do a project with him like having Dad help you build a bird feeder for his backyard
- Homemade fudge. If you don’t know how, buy some and wrap it up like you made it.